from John Dixon

  • J DIXON
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 23, 2013
      Dave,

      Hope you are making medical progress.

      Please read this: some illiterate - but canny - bbbb... has scammed my email.  Please accept my apologies.  Security details changed.  What was happening was that all replies to my emails were not only going to my address @ live.com but also Ruth.brett@....  "She" has been removed.

      I hope that I will get my contacts back in 2 days Please remove my email johnhistory46 @... and also ruth.brett@... .  Will that be an end to it?

      So if you have send me any replies recently to which you require a reply please resend.

      Thanks for all your help.

      Best Wishes,

      John

      Please acknowledge this email