Re: [gloshistory] E-mail scam from genuine John Dixon!

  • J DIXON
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 23, 2013
      Please read this: some illiterate - but canny - person has scammed by email.  Please accept my apologies.  Security details changed.  However,
      What was happening was that all replies to my emails were not only going to my live.com but also Ruth.brett@....  "She" has been removed.

      I hope that I will get my contacts back in 2 days Please remove my email address@... and also ruth.brett@... .Will that be an end to it?

      So if you have send me any replies recently to which you require a reply please resend.

      Thanks for all your help.

      Best Wishes,

      John

      Please acknowledge this email