THS

  • J DIXON
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 22 4:42 AM
      Thanks Ray - sorting out but I have lost contacts including yahoo group.

      Would you therefore kindly put on:
       next meeting of THS is on 21 March 2013 at 7.45 at the Methodist Church at the Cross; it is presented by Dr. Madge Dresser of UWE and entitled "Slavery Obscured by Philanthropy"; we all have houses (our Town Hall & Mythe House) or industries (Coaley Edge Tool Co.) which benefited from the profits of the West Indian slave trade - but we are not aware of it!  It has a resonance far beyond Tewkesbury and so visitors would be welcome and on production of a Society membership card they would gain entry at our members' price of £2.50p

      Thanks.

      Best Wishes,

      John

      Please acknowledge this email

      John Dixon, M.Phil.,
      President T.H.S.,
      5 Stokes Court,
      Oldbury Road,
      Tewkesbury, GL20 5JL

      01684-294262/07747727703

      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 23 5:36 AM
        Please read this: some illiterate - but canny - person has scammed by email.  Please accept my apologies.  Security details changed.  However,
        What was happening was that all replies to my emails were not only going to my live.com but also Ruth.brett@....  "She" has been removed.

        I hope that I will get my contacts back in 2 days Please remove my email address@... and also ruth.brett@... .Will that be an end to it?

        So if you have send me any replies recently to which you require a reply please resend.

        Thanks for all your help.