RE: [gloshistory] Corinium Museum

  • Angela Smith
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 20, 2013
      Dear John and all at Glos History

      Yes, I will vote for the Corinium and will pass the message on to my
      colleagues here!

      Please could you all also vote for Gloucester Folk and City Museums who
      have both independently got into the finals. We are not in competition
      with the Corinium as we are trying to win different artists, so please
      do vote for us using the following link:

      We are small museums competing against bigger ones so every vote counts
      and every vote is very much appreciated.

      Let's hope that we are all successful - what a scoop for Gloucestershire
      that would be!

      Best wishes