Corinium Museum

  • JOHN LOOSLEY
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 19, 2013
      The Corinium Museum is in direct competition with several venues to host a
      prestigious Arts Council participative exhibition by renowned artist Julian
      Wild. The venue which attracts the most backing from the public will be
      chosen. Voting begins next week (Tuesday 19 February) and you can show your
      support for the Corinium by going to www.culture24.org.uk/places to
      go/museums at night/art420747
      <http://www.culture24.org.uk/places%20to%20go/museums%20at%20night/art420747
      > to register your vote. Please encourage your family and friends to follow
      suit - this would be a significant feather in the museum's cap and a fitting
      reward for the efforts they have expended in bidding for this event. For
      more information about Julian Wild see http://www.julianwild.com
      <http://www.julianwild.com/>

      Hope that you can all vote to help the Corinium Museum succeed

      John

    • Angela Smith
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 20, 2013
        Dear John and all at Glos History

        Yes, I will vote for the Corinium and will pass the message on to my
        colleagues here!

        Please could you all also vote for Gloucester Folk and City Museums who
        have both independently got into the finals. We are not in competition
        with the Corinium as we are trying to win different artists, so please
        do vote for us using the following link:

        www.gloucestermuseums.co.uk

        We are small museums competing against bigger ones so every vote counts
        and every vote is very much appreciated.

        Let's hope that we are all successful - what a scoop for Gloucestershire
        that would be!

        Best wishes

        Angela

        The Corinium Museum is in direct competition with several venues to host
        prestigious Arts Council participative exhibition by renowned artist
        Julian
        Wild. The venue which attracts the most backing from the public will be
        chosen. Voting begins next week (Tuesday 19 February) and you can show
        your
        support for the Corinium by going to www.culture24.org.uk/places to
        go/museums at night/art420747
        http://www.culture24.org.uk/places%20to%20go/museums%20at%20night/art420
        747
        > to register your vote. Please encourage your family and friends to
        follow
        suit - this would be a significant feather in the museum's cap and a
        fitting
        reward for the efforts they have expended in bidding for this event. For
        more information about Julian Wild see http://www.julianwild.com
        http://www.julianwild.com/>

        Hope that you can all vote to help the Corinium Museum succeed

        John

        DISCLAIMER

        This message is intended for the recipient only and may contain privileged information.
        If you are not the addressee, or you have received it in error, you may not copy,
        disclose, print, or deliver this message to anyone. Should this be the case, please
        Gloucester City Council does not guarantee the accuracy or reliability of information
        in this message, and any views expressed are not necessarily the views of Gloucester
        City Council.
        Gloucester City Council does not accept any responsibility for any disruption or loss to
        your data or computer systems that may occur whilst using any program or document
        attached to this message.
        You are advised not to send confidential or sensitive information by
        e-mail, as the security of the site cannot be guaranteed.
        Email communications may be logged, monitored and/or recorded for legal purposes.