New member researching George ROACH b Hawkesbury Upton 1811

  • Diane Jordan
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 4, 2012
      Dear all
      I am researching George  ROACH who was born Hawkesbury Upton 1811. His parents could be John ROACH and Hester MILLARD
      married in Berkeley in 1810. I have found one birth for George in 1811 in Hawkesbury Upton but on the 1861 Census there are 2 George ROACHs.
      "mine" at Corston with his wife Amelia (b abigupton/Gloucs),my gg grandparents, and one with his brother Daniel in Hawkesbury Upton. Can this be the same person?
      Any help appreciated.
      Diane Jordan