THS has joined the group

  • J DIXON
    Message 1 of 3 , May 7 3:27 AM
      after too many timorous years not understanding what is involved!

      Hope the contact has worked and someone responds!

      Best Wishes,

      John

      Please acknowledge this email

      John Dixon, M.Phil.,
      President T.H.S.,
      5 Stokes Court,
      Oldbury Road,
      Tewkesbury, GL20 5JL

      01684-294262/07747727703

    • Jill Barlow
      Message 2 of 3 , May 7 3:52 AM
        Welcome John. Yes it works - though it doesn't seem to be used as much as
        it once was.
        Jill

        On 7 May 2012 11:27, J DIXON <johnhistory46@...> wrote:

        > **
        >

        > after too many timorous years not understanding what is involved!
        >
        > Hope the contact has worked and someone responds!
        >
        > Best Wishes,
        >
        > John
        >
        > Please acknowledge this email
        >
        > John Dixon, M.Phil.,
        > President T.H.S.,
        > 5 Stokes Court,
        > Oldbury Road,
        > Tewkesbury, GL20 5JL
        >
        > 01684-294262/07747727703

      • J DIXON
        Message 3 of 3 , May 7 4:20 AM
          Thank you, Jill - good to know it works!

          I am sorry that I have not been able to reply - getting back to normal now!