ITV Countrywise

  • John Loosley
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 11, 2010
      If this is of interest to anyone please contact Ian Griffiths direct

      John

      My name's Ian Griffiths, I work as a researcher on an ITV1 programme named
      Countrywise - <http://www.itv.com/lifestyle/countrywise>
      http://www.itv.com/lifestyle/countrywise - and we are looking into
      uncovering some local history stories which may merit greater exposure to a
      national audience!

      We are looking for local history which can be orally recalled by those who
      lived it, where archive may exist to demonstrate the story, and where the
      effects of that history can still be seen or felt today.

      If you think there are any stories which may merit further investigation on
      my behalf then I would very interested to hear.

      Filming is done with our history expert Bettany Hughes -
      <http://www.bettanyhughes.co.uk/welcome.htm>
      http://www.bettanyhughes.co.uk/welcome.htm - and we are looking into filming
      stories this coming Sept/Oct. Any material involving local crafts etc,
      especially ones unique to that area are also of interest.

      Any thoughts are at this stage welcome.

      Please feel free to forward this email to anyone you deem to be relevant.

      With Best Wishes

      Ian Griffiths

      Ian Griffiths | Assistant Producer ITV1's Countrywise

      Tel: 0161 945 4324 | Mob: 07983 739 682 | ian.griffiths73@...