FW: Gloucestershire magazines

  • John Loosley
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 3, 2009
      Is anyone interested in the following?

      John

      -----Original Message-----
      From: Emma Campbell [mailto:emmacampbell3@...]
      Sent: 03 March 2009 16:15
      To: john@...
      Cc: naomim@...
      Subject: Gloucestershire magazines

      Hi there

      I see from the Glos Local History website that you are contacts for the
      committee. Hope that is still the case.

      While clearing out my father's effects recently after his death, I came
      across boxes of past issues of Gloucestershire Life, Cotswold Life, and
      Gloucestershire&Avon Life magazines - dating back to the 60s and 70s (and
      more recent ones as well). I'm at a loss to know what to do with them, but
      feel reluctant to just chuck them in the recycling bin! I thought I'd
      contact you, just in case you thought they might be of any interest to a
      local history soceity in the county. It's a long shot, I know, and they're
      not really "historical", but if you happen to know anyone who might like to
      have them, I'd be very happy to pass them on.

      Look forward to hearing from you.

      Best wishes
      Emma Campbell

      _____

      Windows LiveT: Life without walls. Check it out.
      <http://windowslive.com/explore?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_allup_1a_explore_032009>

    • John Dixon
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 3, 2009
        Received, thank you.

        John,

        I owe you a huge apology for not contacting you with our apologies for the last meeting on Friday. Wendy said she couldn't go but I was so tied up with council affairs before leaving for a week's DIY in France that I forgot to email.

        Please keep us on board!

        John

        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 3, 2009
          Hi John

          Yes please - I am sure any we don't want for ourselves, the members of CLHS
          will snap up

          Geoff

          Ps let me know if I need to contact Emma myself

          _____

          Message 4 of 5 , Mar 3, 2009
            No problem John I gave apologies from Wendy

            Message 5 of 5 , Mar 3, 2009
              Geoff

              Suggest you contact Emma directly. I have told here that I was putting it on
              the gloshistory egroup

              From: gloshistory@ <mailto:gloshistory%40yahoogroups.com> yahoogroups.com