HOUSE HISTORY WORKSHOP

  • Averil Kear
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 9, 2008
      BlankDear all,

      I shall be running a three hour taster session at the following libraries, if you are interested in attending there are still places available, you will need to book through the Archives on 01452 425295. The cost is �10.

      ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW TO BEGIN YOUR HOUSE HISTORY RESEARCH

      Tetbury library, Thursday 25th September, 2.00 pm - 5.00 pm

      Stow on the Wold library, Wednesday 22nd October 1.30pm to 4.30 pm

      Fairford library, Tuesday 4th November, 2.00 pm - 5.00 pm

      Lydney library, Monday 26th January 2009, 9.30am - 12.30 pm

      Averil Kear
      a.kear@...
      Tel: 01594 563165

      --
      I am using the free version of SPAMfighter for home users.
      SPAMfighter has removed 7678 spam emails to date.