Fw: Proposed Nineteenth Century Poverty in England and Wales Project

  • John Loosley
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2007
      Proposed Nineteenth Century Poverty in England and Wales ProjectDear All,
      The project proposed by National Archives, detailed below, looks interesting and I can forward the more detailed project description to anyone who is interested. I will be expressing interest on behalf of the GRCC Local History Committee.

      John