Local History Programme Nailsworth 2005

  • nick_in_pink
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 4, 2005
      All are invited to attend meetings of the Local History Research
      Group in Nailsworth.

      As usual we are behind with our programming so have missed entry on
      the Glos History Web Site,but if you are interested here are our
      titles for 2005 mostly presented by well known local people.

      We have :The Neolithic Mind in the Cotswolds,Tetbury and the D-Day
      Connection,The Life & Times of Longfords Mill,The Historical
      Background to Stroud Schools,Personalities & Politics in the Five
      Valleys,History in a place called Sheepscombe,A Look at Francis Frith
      Photographer ( and other activities ).

      If you like more detailed information contact me on 01453 834000 or
      email at nick@...

      Nick Peters - Group Leader