Forthcoming event

  • Averil Kear
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 2, 2004
      BlankThe attached is a poster advertising just one of the many events occuring for the 'Voices in the Forest Festival'.

      To see more look at the web site www.voicesintheforest.org

      Averil Kear
      averil.kear@...
      Tel: 01594 563165

    • Averil Kear
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 2, 2004
        BlankHi everyone,

        Hugh has just reminded me that attachments don't work, but if you log on to the web site it will give you all the details anyway.

        Averil Kear
        averil.kear@...
        Tel: 01594 563165