Computer Workshop Saturday 8 May

  • John Loosley
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 3, 2004
      The Local History Computer Group is once again running a computer workshop for family and local historians. This will be a hands-on event were everyone will have use of a computer. We will be running a series of workshops on
      Analysing Census Data using Spreadsheets
      Producing Newsletters on MS Publishers
      Using MS Access database for Local History
      Finding Local History Information on the Internet
      Scanning and Enhancing Old Photos
      Using MS PowerPoint for Talks

      Plus Presentations on
      The Flexibility of Free Form Databases
      Publishing Data on CD using Adobe Acrobat

      Cost is £10 and the venue is Tewkesbury School

      If you are interested I can email you a booking form

      John Loosley
      john@....