BBC History Fest

  • Bill and Vanessa
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 10, 2004
      Dear All

      We have been invited to take part in a History Fest organised by BBC
      Radio Gloucestershire by taking a table in the Chapter House of the
      Cathedral on 17th April 2004. Details are very sparse! Is anyone else
      going or know anything about it? Any information would be much appreciated.

      Vanessa Rigg
      Secretary
      Chipping Campden and District Archaelogical and History Society
    • GeoffHaines1@aol.com
      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 10, 2004
      • GeoffHaines1@aol.com
        Message 3 of 6 , Feb 10, 2004
          News to me. We featured in Home Truths last Saturday but that is all.

          Geoff Haines
          The History of Tetbury Society.

        • hkearsey@aol.com
          Message 4 of 6 , Feb 10, 2004
            Gloucestershire Family History are going.

            Hugh Kearsey

          • PUTLEY, John
            Message 5 of 6 , Feb 10, 2004
              Gloucestershire Record Office are going - but must admit know we little as
              of yet!

              John Putley

              We have been invited to take part in a History Fest organised by BBC
              Radio Gloucestershire by taking a table in the Chapter House of the
              Cathedral on 17th April 2004. Details are very sparse! Is anyone else
              going or know anything about it? Any information would be much appreciated.

              Vanessa Rigg
              Secretary
              Chipping Campden and District Archaelogical and History Society

              Yahoo! Groups Links

              This e-mail and any attachments are strictly confidential and intended for the addressee only. If you are not the named addressee you must not disclose, copy or take any action in reliance of this transmission and you should notify us as soon as possible.

              This e-mail and any attachments are believed to be free from viruses but it is your responsibility to carry out all necessary virus checks and Gloucestershire County Council accepts no liability in connection therewith.
            • John Loosley
              Message 6 of 6 , Feb 10, 2004
                Yes Stroud Local History Society and GRCC Local History Committee will be there.

                John