FODLHS Press release

  • Averil Kear
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 4, 2003
      Blank
      Averil Kear
      averil.kear@...
      Tel: 01594 563165

    • Elizabeth Jack
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 4, 2003
        Hi Averil

        An interesting message from you!!!!!! It appeared exactly as it is
        below!
        :-)

        Cheers
        Liz
        >Blank
        >Averil Kear
        >averil.kear@...
        >Tel: 01594 563165

        Elizabeth Jack : ejack@... In Gloucester
        Hidden Heritage : www.gloster.demon.co.uk GLS & HEF Photo Collections
        Researching : BLINKHORNE/BLENCARN/SOSBE/GWINNETT
        : PHILPOTT & PURDON IN Ireland only
      • GeoffHaines1@aol.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 4, 2003
          Liz

          Sorry!! I find the "machine" often has a mind of its own, but I suppose I am
          the one who "encorages" it!

          Let's assume I had nothing of earth-shattering importance to say.

          Geoff