Virus alert

  • Eric Miller
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 2, 2002
      My antivirus program (Panda) warned me that the message re the burial at Hawling of Robert Mifflin was infected by
      "Exploit/iFrame", described as "a vulnerability, NOT a virus, a Trojan or a worm, which allows worms to take advantage of Internet Explorer vulnerability".

      Panda neutralised the interloper; I hope other recipients were similarly protected.

      Eric Miller

    • Geoffrey A. North
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 2, 2002
        Eric,
        Thanks for the information - my firewall also advised me of a similar
        problem but no harm done
        Regards
        Geoff