Re: [gloshistory] Fw: New Local History and Genealogy Contact Board

  • John Dixon
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 2, 2002
      Colleagues in History,

      For several years I have used a databse with information provided by a
      contributor to the Lincolnshire family History Society to calculate prices
      from history into modern day equivalents. It was based upon Bank of England
      figues. However that was in 1997 and tempus and prices fugerunt!

      Does anyone have access to up to date figures?

      John Dixon
      President, Tewkesbury Historical Society
      see website www.tewkesbury.net/community/noticeboard.asp