Chedworth Local History Evening

  • Michael Tovey
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 4 10:32 AM
      Dear Mr. Turtle,
      I have been asked by the Chedworth Society to do a talk during a Wednesday
      evening in October 2002 - I will call it "Local History meets Geneology". I
      have extensive notes from my own geneological studies and my interest in
      Chedworth local history to do the talk from my own resources but I would
      like to follow it up with a visit to the GRO to let some of our villagers
      actually see some original documents and understand how to gain access to
      them.
      Could the GRO accomodate a small group (perhaps 10 to 15 in size) for a
      couple of hours during October?
      A Thursday evening would be perfect but we could probably manage some other
      time if that is more convenient to yourselves.
      Thank you in anticipation
      Michael Tovey
    • John Dixon
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 4 1:21 PM
        James Turtle will be annoyed that this is a public letter and not one
        directly to him!

        - a victim of his ire!

        John