Re: ergo glosa

  • Daniel MACOUIN
    Message 1 of 8 , Oct 7, 2007
      --- In glosalist@yahoogroups.com, "Daniel MACOUIN"
      <lenadi_moucina@...> wrote:

      > I have worked about the glosa grammar, because it seem to me that the
      > Ron-Wendy's system need implicite status (verb or noun) for many
      > words, in opposite of the advertising about Glosa.
      >
      > My system is maximalist, perhaps it is not necessary to go so far
      > away.
      > However, I am sure that a marker for the beginning of a verb phrase
      > is imperative.
      >
      > If you can read french, you can see my personnal pages about ergo-
      > glosa at this address: http//danielmacouin.chez-alice.fr

      You can now read an english page about my ergo-glosa here :
      http://danielmacouin.chez-alice.fr/langues_artificielles/glosa/en_ergoGlosa.htm

      I am not fluent in englih, so I help me by Google for translate. The
      result may be curious for a realy english speaker. Sorry, we need an
      other international language!

      Daniel
    • Nick N. Mikhailenko
      Message 2 of 8 , Oct 13, 2007
        A lot of people thinks the same.
        A propose the name GLOSA++

        Message 3 of 8 , Oct 13, 2007
          --- In glosalist@yahoogroups.com, "Nick N. Mikhailenko" <nick0000@...>
          wrote:

          > A lot of people thinks the same.
          > A propose the name GLOSA++

          Because it seems impossible to make some change in Glosa (nobody
          have the authority to decide), by desesperance I am working for a new
          Glosa, with the ideas of my ergo-glosa web-pages. I name it Pan-glosa,
          (but why not Glosa++ !) : it should be a poor-grammar language.
          The vocabulary is the same than Glosa's (a very good base), with only
          few changes.
          The hard think is how to determinate what word is realy not a
          word-concept! I hope a very small number of these no-word-concept.
          It's not sure than I am able, alone, to decide about a so complex
          problem.
          Pero, vamos a ver en los tiempos que vienen.

          Daniel
        • sydpidd@aol.com
          Message 4 of 8 , Oct 13, 2007
            [GLOSA svo *imhmm lu=plu]
            si mi nu kompara "lu" e "plu" mi nu gene lu seqe :-
            "lu" du es ma brevi
            id du es ma facili a dice "l"de "pl"
            "plu" du es ab dura ab latin "durare"
            "lu" du es ab "plu", "dura" , "durare"
            ambi facili a memo
            mi pa loka "lu=plu" in lu qadra bracket [glosa ....] te monstra

            ke mi go uti "lu" ci

          • sydpidd@aol.com