Re: [glosalist] sydglosa

  • sydpidd@aol.com
    Message 1 of 5 , May 2, 2006
      i think i.ve made a wiki page called sydglosa - but as ever i am slightly
      confused - on it i have started a short story translated from the english of my
      first wife who died about 20 years ago . i shall add to it, so far it is very
      utility fancy bits may follow. could you let me know whether is has come
      through or not and i shall add more to it?. can i do another separate page with
      my musing about glosa grama etc?
      what's a blog? by the way
      syd

    • sydpidd@aol.com
      Message 2 of 5 , May 2, 2006
        try again - sent a blank mail !
        i have made a page or whatever on wiki called sydglosa but am confused - it
        contains part of a short story written in engklish by my first wife and
        translated by me i shall add more
        is it there! if that is working i shall add ,more bits like it and would
        like to open another separate page etc to hold my burblings and heresies on
        glosa structure grammar etc
        someone let me know if my first efforts are availabe or not
        this wiki thing should help glosa a lot - by the way, what is a blogg and
        would that help
        should anyone wish to use my stuff for pgn for example, feel free

        syd

      • William T. Branch
        Message 3 of 5 , May 2, 2006
          Yeah, your writings are coming through. I've been reading them.

          A blog is short for "web log". It is a place where you record your
          thoughts, or journal or whatever on a regular basis - usually daily or
          weekly.

        • sydpidd@aol.com
          Message 4 of 5 , May 3, 2006
            just added this to wiki - a bit controversial perhaps!

            a heretic glosa grammar
            pronouncing
            the rules as far as i see it are:-
            learn english south eastern middle class sounds plus some scottish and

            some italian .\ learn also the exceptions c g j q x z and sc .\ some of

            these are not phonetic - one sound, one sign ......\
            this is very confusing to anyone not english and without a roman

            alphabet, without access to recordings of the sounds, being a trifle

            confused generally and so on .\
            i suggest that all letter signs in glosa have the same sounds as those

            in the international phonetics alphabet, they should be made clearly,

            accurately and completely .\ further we do without capitals in work to

            be read by beginners etc .\

          • sydpidd@aol.com
            Message 5 of 5 , May 5, 2006
              just added

              u brevi tem po u versi de u pavo , bi vexa pa veni te ple u menta de siniora
              bruno .u nume mo pa es ke u brevi de plu krudi materia pa kausa senior bruno
              te es loka epi u brevi tem ergo a u face-do qo-lo an pa ergo . plu senior e
              siniora bruno pa no mega dice de u-ci stato sed susana pa nota ke u fe patri
              pa sto u an ge-favo bibe e u setimana fini vora pa gene ma pusi .
              syd