Re: [glosalist] plu, stress

  • Stephan Schneider
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 4, 2005
      Karo Robin,
      Thanks a lot for your help. I think I understood much better the inner idea of glossa.
      Glosa is a really interesting language. The first time I started studing it, I didn't like it very much. The second time, though, it reminded me of what I expected Esperanto to be when I learned it seven years ago. (So, I'm kind of living in the 'weird world of language' for quite a long time.)
      Thank you once again,
      Stefo / Stephan