Wikipedia

  • gadrtx678
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 14, 2004
      Glosalist members

      I have recived an e-mail from the auxlang mailing-list which
      includes the following list of proposed IAL Wikipedias.

      Esperanto - 16,807 articles - eo.wikipedia.org - 17,642 - 17,925
      >>Interlingua - 1,380 articles - ia.wikipedia.org - 1,383 - 1,386
      >>Ido - 550 articles - io.wikipedia.org - 751 - 751
      >>Toki Pona - 208 articles - tokipona.wikipedia.org - 214 - 231
      >>Interlingue - 87 articles - ie.wikipedia.org - 118 - 118
      >>Klingon - 47 articles - tlh.wikipedia.org - 47 - 47
      >>Volapuk - 44 articles - vo.wikipedia.org - 44 - 44
      >>Lojban - 25 articles - jbo.wikipedia.org - 31 - 31

      Klingon but no Glosa! Are we missing a trick?

      Graham Revill-Taylor
    • sydpidd@aol.com
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 15, 2004
        we are indeed missing tricks!
        how do we get on wikipedia?
        sid

      • Manuel Pav√≥n Valderrama
        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 15, 2004
          sydpidd@... pa grafo:

          > we are indeed missing tricks!
          > how do we get on wikipedia?

          te proto u neo Wikipedia, pe debi seqe plu gradu, ge-deskribe kata-ci:

          http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/How_to_start_a_new_wikipedia

          In un epi-ci pagina, es nexu a pagina; qi tena u lista de plu Wikipedia; qi
          existe alo pa gene proposi:

          http://meta.wikimedia.org/w/wiki.phtml?title=Complete_list_of_language_Wikipedias_available

          Glosa ne es in u nu lista, sed pa es in u lista de plu di retro:

          http://meta.wikimedia.org/w/wiki.phtml?title=Complete_list_of_language_Wikipedias_available&oldid=77568

          Si vi volu, na pote proto u Glosa Wikipedia.

        • sydpidd@aol.com
          Message 4 of 5 , Nov 16, 2004
            In a message dated 2004-11-15 04:13:24 GMT Standard Time, cp46tan@...
            writes:

            > Si vi volu, na pote proto u Glosa Wikipedia.

            sounds interesting - might be better if you start one off - I'll try to put
            one or two things in
            syd

          • sydpidd@aol.com
            Message 5 of 5 , Nov 18, 2004
              writes:

              > http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/How_to_start_a_new_wikipedia

              mi pa skope a u reti eko supra e fu tenta loka de Glosa epi id.
              u eko es fo fo interese!
              place, habe tolera!!!
              sid