Cisco Kid- ultima

  • Gary
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 20, 2013
      The old ancestor, asleep on his blanket, was awakened by the shots.
      > Un fo-paleo-an, tem somni in soma-te, gene vigi kausa plu fusili.

      Listening further, he heard a great cry from some man in mortal distress
      or anguish, and rose up grumbling at the disturbing ways of moderns.
      > Tem plus audi, an gene u fono de mega fo-voci ex uno andro ko
      sti-morta turba alo algo, e sti sta, tem kritici de plu sti-turba more
      de plu neo-pe.

      The tall, red ghost of a man burst into the /jacal/, reaching one
      hand, shaking like a /tule/ reed, for the lantern hanging on its nail.
      > Un alti, rubi an-spiritu subito kine in domi, e tensio mono manu, tem
      seiso homo u kana-fito, tende gene u lampa epi aku.

      The other spread a letter on the table.
      > Un manu bi extende u grama epi tabla.

      "Look at this letter, Perez," cried the man.
      > Un andro voci: "Sti vide u-ci grama, Perez.

      "Who wrote it?"
      > "Qo-pe pa grafo id?"

      "/Ah, Dios/! it is Senor Sandridge," mumbled the old man, approaching.
      > U no-juve andro no-klari dice, tem veni; "O, Teo! Es sr. Sandridge.

      "/Pues, senor/, that letter was written by '/El Chivato/,' as he is
      called--by the man of Tonia.
      > "O, Sinior, u-ci grama pa gene grafo ex 'u Kripto-pe,' mu nomina an
      tali-- un andro de Tonia.

      "They say he is a bad man; I do not know.
      > "Mu dice; an es u mali andro. Mi ne ski.

      "While Tonia slept he wrote the letter and sent it by this old hand of
      mine to Domingo Sales to be brought to you.
      > "Tem Tonia somni, an pa grafo u grama, e bali id per mi paleo manu a
      Domingo Sales, tende sti veni a tu id.

      "Is there anything wrong in the letter?
      > "Qe es uno falsi ra in grama?

      "I am very old; and I did not know.
      > "Mi habe poli anua. Plus-co mi ne pa ski.

      "/Valgame Dios/! it is a very foolish world; and there is nothing in the
      house to drink-- nothing to drink."
      > "Teo auxi! Es u stupidi munda. Plus-co es zero bibe in domi-- zero
      bibe."

      Just then all that Sandridge could think of to do was to go outside
      and throw himself face downward in the dust by the side of his
      humming-bird, of whom not a feather fluttered.
      > Kron, panto-ra, Sandridge pote akti, es kine ex domi, e bali
      facia-kata se topo latu de auto trokili; de qi zero pina gene moti.

      He was not a /caballero/ by instinct, and he could not understand the
      niceties of revenge.
      > An ne natura es u "gentili equs-an." Kausa-co an ne pote logi plu
      desira ra de persona puni.

      A mile away the rider who had ridden past the wagon-shed struck up
      a harsh, untuneful song, the words of which began:
      > Bi kilometra tele, un equs-pe; qi pa kine ultra vagona-do, sti akti u
      krudi, kako kanta; plu verba de qi habe u proto:

      Don't you monkey with my Lulu girl
      > Si tu akti ko mi gina Lu,

      Or I'll tell you what I'll do--