Cisco Kid 42

  • Gary Miller
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 4, 2012
      "You are not afraid--no one could make my brave little one fear."
      > "Tu ne este fobo. Zero-pe sio pote sti; mi karo-pe este fobo."

      "Well, I haven't been usually regarded as a jack-rabbit when it comes
      to scrapping; but I don't want a posse smoking me out when I'm in your
      /jacal/.
      > "Ben, pe akorda more ne habe u doxo; mi es u kunikulus kron nece pugna. Anti-co mi ne volu; u polica grega tenta detekti mi, kron mi es topo tu domi.

      "Somebody might get hurt that oughtn't to."
      > "Uno-pe posi gene noku; qi ne debi gene noku."

      "Remain with your Tonia; no one will find you here."
      > "Du resta ko tu Tonia. Zero-pe fu detekti tu ci."

      The Kid looked keenly into the shadows up and down the arroyo and
      toward the dim lights of the Mexican village.
      > U Juve-an kura skope in plu umbra longi fluvi-lo e a plu debili foto de u-la Mexico viki.

      "I'll see how it looks later on," was his decision.

      *****