Re: [glosalist] SKO II

  • sydpidd@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 1, 2003
      In a message dated 2003-11-28 11:58:50 GMT Standard Time,
      justi.miller@... writes:

      > 10. Qe tu ski; qo-numera es u-la?

      infiniti!
      Nord-Dakota - fo interesti
      sid

    • Леонид Радченко
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 3, 2003
        On Mon, 1 Dec 2003 05:37:29 EST
        sydpidd@... wrote:

        >In a message dated 2003-11-28 11:58:50 GMT Standard Time,
        >justi.miller@... writes:
        >
        >> 10. Qe tu ski; qo-numera es u-la?
        >
        >infiniti!
        >Nord-Dakota - fo interesti
        >sid

        Thank you for your e-mail, the second after my joining to the
        glosa-group in Yahoo.
        REgretfully, I don't understand Glosa yet, I'm just in process of
        studying. I've begun only several days ago.
      • Marcel Springer
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 3, 2003
          Leonid Radtchenko grafo, 2003-12-03:
          > Thank you for your e-mail, the second after my joining to the
          > glosa-group in Yahoo.
          > REgretfully, I don't understand Glosa yet, I'm just in process of
          > studying. I've begun only several days ago.

          Karo Leonid,

          Bene-vide a Glosalist!

          Thank you for your interest in Glosa and for joining us. Welcome.

          Saluta

          Marcel