Logika-Glosa-----A Logial Glosa Similar to Lojban

  • Zhenyu
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 4, 2010
      Logika-Glosa
      --------A Logial Glosa Similar to Lojban
      Indication of the New Things to Glosa
      ------Improved by Li Zhenyu, Beijing, China, Nov 3-4, 2010

      I¡¯ve got a great idea for making Glosa absolutely accurate from recently learning Lojban, which is absolutely the most logical isolating-language beyond all languages--natural and artifical even including Esperanto, and can do people-computer communication absolutely without ambiguities. Glosa, is also an obvious isolating language, due to all its words being of senmantic without grammatical suffixes like Esperanto's or Mondlango's, and lacking enough STRUCTURAL WORDS like Lojbans, it has to use quite clear STRESS, PAUSE and CONTEXT(which Lojban never does so) for some degree of clarification in grammatical or syntactical accuracy. But there are still some possible ambiguities happening. I always think Glosa's words are the essentials of All European languages, but its syntax lacks many accurate and important STRUCTURAL WORDS, thus causes ambiguities in several cases on its inaccurate structure or some not so clear stress and pauses. So, I introduces some structural words nearly respectively to some of Lojban's which are as below:
      Note: For indicating some respective grammatical forms, some given examples in English or Mondlango probably aren¡¯t normal to reality.

      [1]"zu": (syntactically similar to "cu" of Lojban) signally indicates the following frase a verb phrase, which starts from "zu" and ends before numerals like "u(n)/plu, panto, oligo, bi, tri, kilo, 4582, qo-nume, etc.", pronouns like "u-ci, plu-la, bi-ci, panto-la, mi, tu, an, u-fe, plu-na, qo, qo-pe, u/plu-qo-pe(whose), (u)/plu qo-pe bibli(whose book(s)), qo-lo etc." and proper nouns like "Glosa, Lojban, Mondlango, Cina, Beijing, Tom, Wendy, etc".

      Note:Therefore, all numerals, pronouns and proper nouns signally show a noun phrase starting.

      [2]"hei": (syntactically similar to "ko" of Lojban) signally indicates the following frase a imperative verb phrase, which starts from "hei" and ends before numerals like "u(n)/plu, panto, oligo, bi, tri, kilo, 4582, qo-nume, etc.", pronouns like "u-ci, plu-la, bi-ci, panto-la, mi, tu, an, u-fe, plu-na, qo, qo-pe, u/plu-qo-pe(whose), (u)/plu qo-pe bibli(whose book(s)), qo-lo etc." and proper nouns like "Glosa, Lojban, Mondlango, Cina, Beijing, Tom, Wendy, etc".

      Note: I ever used ¡°he¡± for ¡°hei¡± but which is not clear in voice, when it comes after a word with the final sylable ¡°-e¡±. Ex: ¡°Fe he¡±, like ¡°Fe e¡±. ¡°fe hei¡­.¡±

      [3]Punctuation letters---simulated from Lojban
      (1)***j=",", ";" indicates a pause that isolates from the following word and doesn't modify it.
      Ex: monj bij trij=one, two three Comparing: mon-bi-tri=one hundred twenty three

      (2)***v=".","!","?" indicates an end of a sentence that isolates from the following word of the next sentence. Ex: monj biv triv= One, two. Three.
      fe zu numera monj biv tri bibliv = She counts one, two. Three books.
      mi zu amo muj patriv= I like them, father. Old: Mi amo mu, patri!
      mi zu amo mu patriv= I like their father. Old: Mi amo mu patri.
      mi zu amo u-muj patriv= I like theirs, father. Old: Mi amo u-mu, patri.
      mi zu amo plu-muj patriv= I like theirs(plural), father. Old: Mi amo plu-mu, patri.

      (3)jij***jij = quotation mark ¡°***¡±, joj***joj = inverted commas ¡®***¡¯
      ( jij***jiv, joj***jov for the place of a whole sentence stop.)
      Ex: (u) fe freqe dice jij ne jij zu es boniv = her frequent saying ¡°Not¡± is good.
      (u) fe freqe dice ne (zu) es boniv/ fe freqe dice (zu) ne es boniv = Her frequent saying is not good.
      (u) fe freqe dice jij ne dice joj ne joj in freqe jij zu es boniv = her frequent saying ¡° Not saying ¡®Not¡¯ freqently¡± is good.
      Note: the function-letter forms above run like some respective structural words of Lojban. "***j" may be elided when meeting a following "e". All Logial-Glosa's sentences may be not capitalized except proper nouns such as Glosa, Lojban, Mondlango, Cina, Beijing, Tom, Wendy, etc., and its punctuations may be exchanged with punctuation letters wholy like the shape of Lojban. If you hate to see those letters suffixed to words, you may use clear STRESS and PAUSE and put punctuation in place of them, meanwhile capitalize those letters in first words of sentences wholy like common Euro-languages.
      Ex: Mon, bi. Tri.=monj biv triv = One, two. Three.
      Fe zu numera mon, bi. Tri bibli.= fe zu numera monj biv tri bibliv = She counts one, two. Three books.

      (4)New affixes distinguishing the same forms of different meanings from old ones (ever offered in my Neoglosa)
      -ro/ro-=(-an/an-), -gi/gi-=(-fe/fe-), pu = (pe), -ri=(-ma), -ca=(-ka), -ti=(-te), mon=(mo, ¡°one¡±), num(nume,numera)=nume (numera), da=(de,¡±than¡±), dei=(de, ¡°about¡±)

      Ex: ¡°[***]¡± are Mondlango
      zu kanta u kanta = to sing a song [kanti kanto]
      zu nu kanta u kanta = to sing a song now [nun/esante kanti kanto]
      zu pa kanta u kanta = to sing a song in the past [esinte kanti kanto]
      zu fu kanta u kanta = to sing a song in the future [esonte kanti kanto]
      hei kanta u kanta = Sing a song! [kantez kanto!]
      sio kanta u kanta = would sing a song [kantuz kanto]

      ne (zu) kanta u kanta / (zu) ne kanta u kanta = not to sing a song [ne kanti kanto]
      ne (zu) nu kanta u kanta / (zu) ne nu kanta u kanta = not to sing a song now [ne nun/esante kanti kanto]
      ne (zu) pa kanta u kanta / (zu) ne pa kanta u kanta = not to sing a song in the past [ne esinte kanti kanto]
      ne (zu) fu kanta u kanta / (zu) ne fu kanta u kanta = not to sing a song in the future [ne esonte kanti kanto]
      ne hei kanta u kanta / hei ne kanta u kanta = Don't sing a song! [ne kantez kanto]
      ne sio kanta u kanta / sio ne kanta u kanta = would sing a song [ne kantuz kanto]

      qe zu kanta u kanta = to sing a song? [cu kanti kanto?]
      qe zu nu kanta u kanta = to sing a song now? [cu nun/esante kanti kanto?]
      qe zu pa kanta u kanta = to sing a song in the past? [cu esinte kanti kanto?]
      qe zu fu kanta u kanta = to sing a song in the future? [cu esonte kanti kanto?]
      (*qe hei kanta u kanta = sing a song? [cu kantez kanto?])
      qe sio kanta u kanta = would sing a song? [cu kantuz kanto?]

      qe ne (zu) kanta u kanta / qe (zu) ne kanta u kanta= not to sing a song? [cu ne kanti kanto?]
      qe ne (zu) nu kanta u kanta / qe (zu) ne nu kanta u kanta = not to sing a song now? [ne nun/esante kanti kanto]
      qe ne (zu) pa kanta u kanta / qe (zu) ne pa kanta u kanta = not to sing a song in the past? [ne esinte kanti kanto]
      qe ne (zu) fu kanta u kanta / qe (zu) ne fu kanta u kanta = not to sing a song in the future? [ne esonte kanti kanto]
      qe ne hei kanta u kanta / qe hei ne kanta u kanta= Don't sing a song? [cu ne kantez kanto?]
      qe ne sio kanta u kanta / qe sio ne kanta u kanta= would sing a song? [cu ne kantuz kanto?]

      Note: "ne" may be precede or follow "zu", "hei" and "sio" adhesively. The "(zu)" above may be elided for "ne" impossibly becomes a noun joining its precedent noun phrase
      Ex: (u) fe freqe dice ne es boni. Her freqent saying is not good.
      (u) fe freqe dice jij ne jij zu es boni. Her freqent saying "not" is not good.

      fe zu kanta=she sings [xi kanti]
      fe zu nu kanta= she now sings [xi kantan]
      fe zu pa kanta= she sang [Mi kantin]
      fe zu fu kanta= she will sing [xi kanton]
      Tu hei kanta= You, sing![Yi kantez!]
      Tu sio kanta= You would sing![Yi kantuz]

      fe ne (zu) kanta= she sing [xi kanti]
      fe ne zu nu kanta= she now sing [xi kantan]
      fe ne zu pa kanta= she sang [xi kantin]
      fe ne zu fu kanta= she sang [xi kanton]
      Tu ne hei kanta= You, sing![Yi kantez!]
      Tu ne sio kanta= You would sing![Yi kantuz]

      mon-bi-tri=one hundred twenty three
      monj bij trij=one, two, three,
      (u)/plu kanta= a song, songs; the song, the songs.
      mon kanta= one song.
      mon-ci kanta= this one song.
      bi-la kanta=those two songs.
      tri-ci= these three (ones). tri-ci zu pa ki= These three went.
      tetra-fe= her four (ones).
      panto-la- all those (ones). panto-la zu ki.= All those go.
      panto-na= all ours; panto ex na zu fu ki= All of us will go; panto-na zu ki= All ours will go.
      panto fe kanta= all her songs.
      penta an kanta= his five songs.
      sixa fe kanta-ra= his six singsings.
      oligo an kanta-ri= his several singsing materials
      mon ra= one thing,
      ra mon= thing one, first thing
      u kanta mon= the first song
      u/plu fe kanta= her song, her songs
      u fe kanta tri= her third song
      plu fe kanta tri= her third songs
      u mi este bi kron tri= my second (time's) third feeling
      bi mi kron este tri= my two-time's third feelings
      bi mi kron= my two times
      *kanta-ra=singing (Or:kanta=singing ?)
      *u/plu fe kanta-ra= her singing, her singings (Or:fe kanta= her singing, No plural?)
      *(u)/plu qo-pe kanta= whose song, whose songs
      (plu) qo-num ri= How many materials

      zu dona ad an plu ami...= To give (to) him friends... Origal: Dona ad an plu ami...=To give him friends.../To give (to) his friends...
      zu dona a plu an ami...= To give (to) his friends... Origal: Dona ad an plu ami...=To give him friends.../To give (to) his friends....
      zu dona ad an bi ami...= To give (to) him two friends... Origal: Dona ad an bi ami...=To give him two friends.../To give (to) his two friends...
      zu dona a bi an ami...= To Give (to) his two friends... Origal: Dona ad an bi ami...=To give him two friends.../To give (to) his two friends...

      Note: Here, we can see why all "u(n)/plu" are put at the frontmost place in a noun frase, just for avoiding the ambiguities above. If some other numerals in place of ¡°u(n)/plu¡± cause some kind of complication, I¡¯d rather use ¡°u(n)/plu¡± in front of other numerals like ¡°panto, oligo, mero, etc.¡±. Ex: plu panto bibli, u mo feli. Thus ¡°u(n)/plu¡± runs like a symbol of noun phrase. Normally a word preceded by a numeral means it being a noun. Just leave it for discussion!

      boni=good (adj). Ex: fe zu es boni= She is good.
      in boni/in-boni= well (adv). Ex: fe zu es in boni= She is well.
      boni-ra=goodness
      an zu kanta (in) boniv / an zu boni kanta = He sings well.
      na zu habe mero

      Sentence Examples :
      mi zu volu es boniv = I will be good. Origal: Mi volu es boni.
      (u) mi volu zu es boniv = My will is good. Origal: Mi volu es boni.
      u mi e fe volu zu es boniv = My and her will are good. Origal: Mi e fe volu es boni.
      plu mi e fe volu zu es boniv = My and her wills are good. Origal: Mi e fe plu volu es boni.
      mi e plu fe volu zu es boniv = I and her wills are good. Origal: Mi e fe plu volu es boni.
      U-mi e u fe volu zu es boniv = Mine and her will are good. Origal: U-mi e fe volu es boni.
      u-mi e fe zu es boniv = Mine and she are good. Origal: U-mi e fe es boni.
      mi e u-fe zu volu es boniv = I and hers are good. Origal: Mi e u-fe volu es boni.()

      SENTENCES¡¯ LENGTH COMPARISON AMONG FOUR LANGUAGES
      Example 1
      Logika-Glosa:
      mi patrij un-fej an amij bi fe ro-sibi e plu doci-pe zu auxi pu in plu mu landa e u-nav ("u-na" indicates "singular country")
      Glosa:
      Mi patri, un-fe, an ami, fe bi an-sibi e plu doci-pe auxi pe in mu plu landa e u-na.
      Mondlango:
      Mia patro, xias, hia amiko, xia bi fratulo ay edukoros helpi oni in lua landos ay muas.
      English:
      My father, hers, his friend, her two bothers and the teachers help people in their countries and ours.

      Example 2
      Logika-Glosa:
      mi zu spej Logika-Glosa zu reali es u maxi exakti linguav u-ci lingua zu kombina panto origi Glosa lexi e oligo exakti Lojban konceptiv.
      Glosa:
      Mi spe; Logika-Glosa reali es u maxi exakti lingua. U-ci lingua kombina panto origi Glosa lexi e oligo exakti Lojban koncepti.
      Mondlango:
      Mi hopan ke Logika-Glosa reale esan la most egzakta lango. Ci tiu lango kombinan ciu originala Glosa wordos ay kelka egzakta Lojban konceptos.
      English:
      I hope, Logika-Glosa really is the most exact language. This language combines all Glosa original words and some Lojban¡¯s exact concepts.
      Note: All the "(u)"s above may be elided.

      Finally, I want to say, there are perhaps still some words¡¯ forms or places that should furthermore be revised or adjusted. However it¡¯s a good direction for an isolating language to get more logical and accurate. Logika-Glosa doesn¡¯t need STRESS and PAUSES for accuracy in voice.

      Though I improved Glosa for versions, I still love Ur-Glosa!

      More comments are welcome!

      Saluta!
      Li Zhenyu
      Nov 3¡ª4, 2010