Decent lessons

  • Gary R Miller
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 1, 2010
      Liogab11--

      >I'm afraid there aren't any decent lessons for Glosa. The best way is
      to visit the official website and use the resources there. Good luck!

      I'm curious. Why do feel that "18 Steps" and other materials at the
      Glosa site are insufficient?

      Matt--

      Yes, glosalist.org is a good place to start. If you have any questions,
      you can ask right here!

      _ _
      /.
      /\ Gary
      ##
      Weight Loss Program
      Best Weight Loss Program - Click Here!
      http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2141/c?cp=uk9qnB-hjVM7Ow0UScJfowAAJ1DcCzXl_3TfjnPX-G4hLylnAAYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAEUgAAAAA=
    • Liogab11
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 2, 2010
        While deconstruction is a smart way to learn, not everyone wants to do that. Am in a rush, will explain later...

        >I'm afraid there aren't any decent lessons for Glosa. The best way is

        to visit the official website and use the resources there. Good luck!

        I'm curious. Why do feel that "18 Steps" and other materials at the

        Glosa site are insufficient?

        Matt--

        Yes, glosalist.org is a good place to start. If you have any questions,

        you can ask right here!

        _ _

        /.

        /\ Gary