Re: [glosalist] Re: 18 steps availability

  • Scott Heavner
    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 30, 2009
      If possible i also would like a copy of 18 steps. Just let me know
      the cost of the postage to Pennsylvania.

      Thanks,
      Scott

      On 6/30/09, David <daveyporter@...> wrote:

      > If you care to send me your postal address I can post you a copy of the 18
      > steps that I took from my original book - you can reply to my email
      > address:-
      > davidjenningsp@...
      > Regards, David JP
      >

      > Thanks for that.
      >
      > I can't get hold of anyone at www.secondhand-bookshop.co.uk (and their web
      > site searching and ordering doesn't seem to work) and so have ordered from
      > Waterstones, who have subsequently sent me an email to say that it is
      > unavailable from their suppliers.
      >
      > I know that it is available on the Glosa web site - I have it printed out
      > - but wanted the 'real' copy to get the missing examples from the book that
      > are omitted in the online version.
      >
      > Again, thanks for taking the time to reply.
      >
      > --- In glosalist@yahoogroups.com, "nick_hempshall" <nick_hempshall@...>
      > wrote:
      > >
      > > I think Wendy is not very well at the moment, so probably not best to
      > contact her
      > >
      > > Waterstones say they can supply it in a week
      > >

      > http://www.waterstones.com/waterstonesweb/displayProductDetails.do?sku=3284252
      > >
      > > Or second hand
      > >
      > > http://www.secondhand-bookshop.co.uk/view.asp?ID=153327
      > >
      > > I'm sure you know that much of the text is available at
      > >
      > > http://www.glosa.org/en/g18s.htm
      > >

      > > --- In glosalist@yahoogroups.com, "sipig" <sperry@> wrote:
      > > >
      > > > Hi all,
      > > >
      > > > I am new to the community but am keen to learn Glosa (after dabbling
      > in Esperanto more off than on for over 20 years).
      > > >
      > > > I am keen to get hold of the full copy of "18 Steps" and just wondered
      > if anyone knows whether it is still available from Wendy Ashby and if not if
      > anyone knows where I can get a copy from.
      > > >
      > > > Many thanks
      > > > Simon
      > > > Wolverhampton UK
      > > >

      > --

      i left my heart in syntax error !@#$
    • David
      Message 2 of 8 , Jul 1 10:41 AM
        Hi Scott,
        Ok - I will need to take a copy of a copy (original too badly marked) and will do so in a day or so.
        Regards, David JP

        Message 3 of 8 , Jul 1 3:43 PM
          Cool...just send me an email to tangentaxis@... with how much postage is and i'll send you my address. thanks again. i'm excited to get a look at this classic document.

          Ciao,