Mi ne pote divina :)

  • shearzar
    Message 1 of 24 , Jan 12, 2009
      Saluta!

      Mi hedo nu-di! Mi pa merk u bibli, "18 Steps to Fluency in Euro-
      Glosa", pre bi meno! Id veni nu-di! Id u forti interese bibli. Mi fu
      tenta gene ski Glosa. Mi volu komunika ko poli persona stude e uti
      Glosa.

      Qe mi boni dice? Mi ne pote divina. :)
    • sydpidd@aol.com
      Message 2 of 24 , Jan 14, 2009
        saluta
        welcome - just moved so can't reply just yet - cook something up soon
        syd
        yours is very nice glosa!

        Mi hedo nu-di! Mi pa merk u bibli, "18 Steps to Fluency in Euro-
        Glosa", pre bi meno! Id veni nu-di! Id u forti interese bibli. Mi fu
        tenta gene ski Glosa. Mi volu komunika ko poli persona stude e uti
        Glosa.

        Qe mi boni dice? Mi ne pote divina. :)

      • Fernando Rodriguez
        Message 3 of 24 , Jan 14, 2009
          I WANT TO LEARN GLOSSA, WHO CAN HELP ME?

          Message 4 of 24 , Jan 14, 2009
            Saluta, Fernando.

            I am just now learning Glosa, but there are others here who can help
            you. I will try to learn as much as I can and post often.

            Good luck, and welcome to the Glosalist group.

            Sarv

            --- In glosalist@yahoogroups.com, Fernando Rodriguez <gelarseg@...>
            wrote:

            > I WANT TO LEARN GLOSSA, WHO CAN HELP ME?

            the move. Sign up for a free AOL Email account with unlimited storage
            today.

          • Jacques@Vassiliki.it
            Message 5 of 24 , Jan 14, 2009
              I also badly want to learn Glosa. Please keep me informed too.

              Thanks

              Jacques

              --- In glosalist@yahoogroups.com <mailto:glosalist%40yahoogroups.com> ,

              Message 6 of 24 , Jan 14, 2009
                Welcome to Glosa, Jacques. I'm new to this, but will do my best to
                post comments in Glosa when I get a chance. Glosa is fun, and I know
                I'll enjoy it a lot more once I can communicate with it without
                having to look up every word. I think you will like Glosa. Good luck.

                Sarv

                --- In glosalist@yahoogroups.com, <Jacques@...> wrote:

                > I also badly want to learn Glosa. Please keep me informed too.
                >
                > Thanks
                >
                > Jacques

                On Behalf
                > Of shearzar
                > Sent: Wednesday, January 14, 2009 9:21 PM
                > To: glosalist@yahoogroups.com
                > Subject: [glosalist] Re: Mi ne pote divina :)
                >

                > Saluta, Fernando.
                >
                > I am just now learning Glosa, but there are others here who can
                help
                > you. I will try to learn as much as I can and post often.
                >
                > Good luck, and welcome to the Glosalist group.
                >
                > Sarv
                >
                > --- In glosalist@yahoogroups.com <mailto:glosalist%
                40yahoogroups.com> ,
                > Fernando Rodriguez <gelarseg@>
                > wrote:
                > >
                > > I WANT TO LEARN GLOSSA, WHO CAN HELP ME?

              • Fernando Rodriguez
                Message 7 of 24 , Jan 14, 2009
                  THANKS, BUT WHERE I CAN GET LEARN BOOK OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT?

                  Welcome to Glosa, Jacques. I'm new to this, but will do my best to
                  post comments in Glosa when I get a chance. Glosa is fun, and I know
                  I'll enjoy it a lot more once I can communicate with it without
                  having to look up every word. I think you will like Glosa. Good luck.

                  Sarv

                  --- In glosalist@yahoogrou ps.com, <Jacques@... > wrote:

                  > I also badly want to learn Glosa. Please keep me informed too.
                  >
                  > Thanks
                  >
                  > Jacques

                • Liogab11
                  Message 8 of 24 , Jan 16, 2009
                    mi ne logi. mi gene sko de Glosa in Inter-nexu solo.

                    De:: shearzar <ken.scherer@ comcast.net>

                    A: glosalist@yahoogrou ps.com

                    Fecha: miércoles, 14 enero, 2009, 4:15 pm

                    Welcome to Glosa, Jacques. I'm new to this, but will do my best to

                    post comments in Glosa when I get a chance. Glosa is fun, and I know

                    I'll enjoy it a lot more once I can communicate with it without

                    having to look up every word. I think you will like Glosa. Good luck.

                    Sarv

                    --- In glosalist@yahoogrou ps.com, <Jacques@... > wrote:

                    > I also badly want to learn Glosa. Please keep me informed too.

                    > Thanks

                    > Jacques

                    > From: glosalist@yahoogrou ps.com [mailto:glosalist@ yahoogrou ps.com]

                    On Behalf

                    > Of shearzar

                    > Sent: Wednesday, January 14, 2009 9:21 PM

                    > To: glosalist@yahoogrou ps.com

                    > Subject: [glosalist] Re: Mi ne pote divina :)

                    > Saluta, Fernando.

                    > I am just now learning Glosa, but there are others here who can

                    help

                    > you. I will try to learn as much as I can and post often.

                    > Good luck, and welcome to the Glosalist group.

                    > Sarv

                    > --- In glosalist@yahoogrou ps.com <mailto:glosalist%

                    40yahoogroups. com> ,

                    > Fernando Rodriguez <gelarseg@>

                    > wrote:

                    > > I WANT TO LEARN GLOSSA, WHO CAN HELP ME?

                    > > --- El mié 14-ene-09, sydpidd@ <sydpidd@> escribió:

                    > > De:: sydpidd@ <sydpidd@>

                    > > Asunto: Re: [glosalist] Mi ne pote divina :)

                    > > A: glosalist@yahoogrou ps.com <mailto:glosalist% 40yahoogroups. com>

                    > > Fecha: miércoles, 14 enero, 2009, 5:17 am

                    > > saluta

                    > > welcome - just moved so can't reply just yet - cook something up

                    > soon

                    > > syd

                    > > yours is very nice glosa!

                    Get your new Email address!

                  • sydpidd@aol.com
                    Message 9 of 24 , Jan 18, 2009
                      id pa es fo boni te vidwe plu demo ki interese in glosa , na du nece poli demo qi du grafo in glosa . nara na qo-lo vi du vive qod vi du akti .

                      exampla
                      mi du vive in england (54.3 nord 0.4 uest 0 e nu pa retire .

                      ne fo profubnda sed pa dice a plu poli natio ......
                      syd

                      Message 10 of 24 , Jan 19, 2009
                        what have they done with my typing?
                        syd

                        welcome - just moved so can't reply just yet - cook something up soon
                        syd
                        yours is very nice glosa!

                        Mi hedo nu-di! Mi pa merk u bibli, "18 Steps to Fluency in Euro-
                        Glosa", pre bi meno! Id veni nu-di! Id u forti interese bibli. Mi fu
                        tenta gene ski Glosa. Mi volu komunika ko poli persona stude e uti
                        Glosa.

                        Qe mi boni dice? Mi ne pote divina. :)

                        mailto:glosalist-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

                      • shearzar
                        Message 11 of 24 , Jan 19, 2009
                          Syd,

                          I agree, it's great to see so many people interested in learning
                          Glosa.

                          Please, let me know if I have translated any of the following
                          incorrectly.

                          U pa mo ok de mi tet tri anua pa du in Atlanta Georgia USA.
                          (The past 18 of my 43 years have been in Atlanta Georgia USA.)

                          Mi domi urba in Indiana have un Ohio Fluvi,
                          (My home town in Indiana has the Ohio River,)

                          sed id ne kali ka u nord Georgia plu monti!
                          (but it's not as pretty as the north Georgia mountains.)

                          Mi ne kormeci mo Georgia ami gene mo centi Indiana ami! :-)
                          (I wouldn't trade one Georgia friend for 100 Indiana friends! :-)

                          Thanks,

                          Sarv

                          Message 12 of 24 , Jan 20, 2009
                            thanks? sarv -
                            has/have/had -> habe
                            not sure about gene
                            shall think

                            ____

                            Message 13 of 24 , Jan 22, 2009
                              na du habe u w.w.w. organismo - id es ge nima "glosalist" ! - na du nu nece poli de glosa
                              ci es u sti de u lexico
                              *zeal\zelo]
                              *zero\zero]
                              *zinc\zink]
                              *zone\zona]

                              Message 14 of 24 , Jan 22, 2009
                                about glosa sounds - simplest action is to use ipa international phonetics alphabet - q is a problem english q sounds like q + w - if you say k + u, the k tends to be further back than k?, like a ipa q so we could write qw wher glosa writes q then everything is regular
                                syd?

                                I agree, it's great to see so many people interested in learning
                                Glosa.

                                Please, let me know if I have translated any of the following
                                incorrectly.

                                U pa mo ok de mi tet tri anua pa du in Atlanta Georgia USA.
                                (The past 18 of my 43 years have been in Atlanta Georgia USA.)

                                Mi domi urba in Indiana have un Ohio Fluvi,
                                (My home town in Indiana has the Ohio River,)

                                sed id ne kali ka u nord Georgia plu monti!
                                (but it's not as pretty as the north Georgia mountains.)

                                Mi ne kormeci mo Georgia ami gene mo centi Indiana ami! :-)
                                (I wouldn't trade one Georgia friend for 100 Indiana friends! :-)

                                Thanks,

                                Sarv

                                --- In glosalist@yahoogroups.com, sydpidd@... wrote:

                                > what have they done with my typing?
                                > syd

                                (Yahoo! ID required)

                              • nick_hempshall
                                Message 15 of 24 , Jan 24, 2009
                                  Try these

                                  http://www.kafejo.com/rgaskell/espana.htm

                                  http://www.glosa.org/brevi/espanjol.htm

                                  http://www.glosa.org/gid/esgl1k.htm

                                  Message 16 of 24 , Jan 24, 2009
                                    Glosa's more about expressing your meaning clearly than following
                                    some rules of correctness.

                                    Good to see a post in Glosa. How I might write it:

                                    Mi habe tet-tri anua e mi eko in Atlanta, Georgia, USA ex mo-ok anua
                                    retro.

                                    Es un Ohio Fluvi en mi nati urba in Indiana sed u-la fluvi ne habe
                                    iso kali de plu boreo Georgia monti.

                                    Mi ne este volu de kambio mo Georgia ami pro hekto Indiana ami.

                                    --- In glosalist@yahoogroups.com, "shearzar" <ken.scherer@...> wrote:
                                    > Please, let me know if I have translated any of the following
                                    > incorrectly.
                                    >
                                    > U pa mo ok de mi tet tri anua pa du in Atlanta Georgia USA.
                                    > (The past 18 of my 43 years have been in Atlanta Georgia USA.)
                                    >
                                    > Mi domi urba in Indiana have un Ohio Fluvi,
                                    > (My home town in Indiana has the Ohio River,)
                                    >
                                    > sed id ne kali ka u nord Georgia plu monti!
                                    > (but it's not as pretty as the north Georgia mountains.)
                                    >
                                    > Mi ne kormeci mo Georgia ami gene mo centi Indiana ami! :-)
                                    > (I wouldn't trade one Georgia friend for 100 Indiana friends! :-)
                                  • William Branch
                                    Message 17 of 24 , Jan 24, 2009
                                      Glosa's more about expressing your meaning clearly than following
                                      some rules of correctness.

                                      Very well said!

                                      This seems totally in line with the spirit behind Glosa and what seperates
                                      it from some of the more logical languages such as lojban. Glosa is supposed
                                      to be fun!

                                    • sydpidd@aol.com
                                      Message 18 of 24 , Jan 25, 2009
                                        perhaps we are too bothered by rules, but if there were none, much glosa would be incomprehensable at times . sometimes i find it very difficult to follow? . if we had some recomendations, it might be easier - so here are some that might help .....
                                        man uncle -> andro parenta-fratri, man is uncle->ando es parenta-fratri????? the man es an uncle->
                                        tu andro es u parenta-fratri
                                        the tall and dark man - i am pointing to a particular man and have added precisors (makers more precise) -> u alti e melani andro
                                        more to follow........
                                        syd

                                        I agree, it's great to see so many people interested in learning
                                        Glosa.

                                        Please, let me know if I have translated any of the following
                                        incorrectly.

                                        U pa mo ok de mi tet tri anua pa du in Atlanta Georgia USA.
                                        (The past 18 of my 43 years have been in Atlanta Georgia USA.)

                                        Mi domi urba in Indiana have un Ohio Fluvi,
                                        (My home town in Indiana has the Ohio River,)

                                        sed id ne kali ka u nord Georgia plu monti!
                                        (but it's not as pretty as the north Georgia mountains.)

                                        Mi ne kormeci mo Georgia ami gene mo centi Indiana ami! :-)
                                        (I wouldn't trade one Georgia friend for 100 Indiana friends! :-)

                                        Thanks,

                                        Sarv

                                        --- In glosalist@yahoogroups.com, sydpidd@... wrote:

                                        > what have they done with my typing?
                                        > syd

                                        ahoogroups.com

                                        Message 19 of 24 , Jan 25, 2009
                                          andro es parenta-fratri - mi pa indika, mi pa dona u tem info - ge seqe per hetera info.

                                          "andro" es u kefa-verba - "u alti e melani andro" - mi pa adi plu intra-duce verba a u proto - plu face-exakti verba es po plu intra-duce

                                          verba e u kefa-verba - u kefa-verba es nu a u fini
                                          " u alti e melano andro ko triko" plu face-exakti verba seqe u prefixa
                                          " u alti e melano andro ko longi leuko triki "? intra-duce + face-exakti +KEFA +prefixa + face-exakti de face-exakti + face-exakti de kefa.
                                          syd

                                          I agree, it's great to see so many people interested in learning
                                          Glosa.

                                          Please, let me know if I have translated any of the following
                                          incorrectly.

                                          U pa mo ok de mi tet tri anua pa du in Atlanta Georgia USA.
                                          (The past 18 of my 43 years have been in Atlanta Georgia USA.)

                                          Mi domi urba in Indiana have un Ohio Fluvi,
                                          (My home town in Indiana has the Ohio River,)

                                          sed id ne kali ka u nord Georgia plu monti!
                                          (but it's not as pretty as the north Georgia mountains.)

                                          Mi ne kormeci mo Georgia ami gene mo centi Indiana ami! :-)
                                          (I wouldn't trade one
                                          Georgia friend for 100 Indiana friends! :-)

                                          Thanks,

                                          Sarv

                                          --- In glosalist@yahoogroups.com, sydpidd@... wrote:

                                          > what have they done with my typing?
                                          > syd

                                          ahoogroups.com
                                          > Sent: Wed, 14 Jan 2009 11:17
                                          > Subject: Re: [glosalist] Mi ne pote divina :)
                                          >

                                          > saluta
                                          > welcome - just moved so can't reply just yet - cook something up
                                          soon
                                          > syd
                                          > yours is very nice glosa!

                                        • Angel Segura
                                          Message 20 of 24 , Jan 26, 2009
                                            I WANT TO TRANSLATE THE FRENCH BOOK LE PETIT PRINCE IN GLOSA. DO
                                            SOMEONE CAN HELP TO DO THAT TRANSLATION PARTICIPANTING IN GROUP,
                                            TRANSLATING ONE CHAPTER OR SOME PART OF IT?

                                            GREETINGS TO ALL
                                          • sydpidd@aol.com
                                            Message 21 of 24 , Jan 28, 2009
                                              is there a translation into english of the book?? if so i'll try some of the translation?- i don.t think what i remember of french will make me a suitable candidate but if some could be put on glosalist, i might try.
                                              syd?

                                              Message 22 of 24 , Jan 28, 2009
                                                sorry about the question marks my email seems to have a stutter!

                                                Message 23 of 24 , Jan 28, 2009
                                                  THANKS FOR YOUR ANSWER,
                                                  IN THIS PAGE IS A FREE SOFTWERE OF THE BOOK, IT IS IN FRENCH, BUT IF YOU DO A LEFT CLICK ON THE TEXT AGAIN AND AGAIN, APPEARS THE TRANSLATION PHRASE BY PHRASE IN ENGLISH, SPANISH, CHINESE, AND KOREAN. http://www.download.com/Le-Petit-Prince/3000-2279_4-10423919.html?tag=mncol

                                                  IN WIKIPEDIA YOU CAN FOUND THIS PAGE OF A CANADA FREE DOMAIN WITH THE BOOK IN ENGLISH: http://wikilivres.info/wiki/The_Little_Prince

                                                  I HOPE YOU CAN HELP TO TRANSLATE IT.

                                                  GREETINGS

                                                  Message 24 of 24 , Jan 30, 2009
                                                    u pusi an-princa

                                                    mo di , kron mi habe sixa anua , mi pa vide u grandi pikto in u bibli qi pa es ge nomina "plu veri histori ab natura" , u bibli de veri silva . id pa es u pikto de u  plesa serpenti (contractor contractor) in u akti de u gluto de u holo animali . ci es u kopi de mo in u-ci akti de gluto . .............

                                                    De:: sydpidd@... <sydpidd@...>
                                                    sunto: Re: [glosalist] TRANSLATION
                                                    : glosalist@yahoogroups.com
                                                    echa: miércoles, 28 enero, 2009, 5:23 am

                                                    orry about the question marks my email seems to have a stutter!
                                                    is there a translation into english of the book?? if so i'll try some of the
                                                    ranslation?
                                                    - i don.t think what i remember of french will make me a suitable
                                                    andidate but if some could be put on glosalist, i might try.
                                                    yd?
                                                    I WANT TO TRANSLATE THE FRENCH BOOK LE PETIT PRINCE IN GLOSA. DO
                                                    OMEONE CAN HELP TO DO THAT TRANSLATION PARTICIPANTING IN GROUP,
                                                    RANSLATING ONE CHAPTER OR SOME PART OF IT?
                                                    GREETINGS TO ALL

                                                    Individual Email | Traditional
                                                    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
                                                    =0