2479Re: 1000 glosa words

  • alinimah
    Jun 22, 2013
      Dear friend
      This is defect in great glosa ! sooner you'll need more words , so you'll need the big bad wolf gid! which gives you for one meaning 3 words! e.g nima , nomina; lexa, verba ; one greek(preferred?!!), the other latin!
      alas! Wendy and Ron Clark(whom I adore, as creators)
      made errors( I created glisa, a better glosa):
      1-choose greek OR latin words
      2- use la and un (the , a english); using u, un as an article to only to indicate the noun following is illogical)
      3- using possessive pron. same as subject pronoun and suffix for gender! better el=she, -fe as feminine
      4-using possessives : ela bibli=her ..
      5-using ordinals : bi= two, bia=second, usable before noun

      6- removal of "-": bibli-vende-fe :bookseller girl
      7- not using plu AWAY fom noun: plu cina kali boni gina
      ; better cina kali boni pi gina !

      You, dearest, can find other defects: Like natural languages, none dare change it :-( Glosa is defective, simple And complicated glosa!!!

      tu ami myaleee

      --- In glosalist@yahoogroups.com, "OzymandiusRex" <tbc3@...> wrote:

      > Is there a list of only the official Centra Glosa words? I know there are lists that have these words within but I am not wild about digging through them to find these words. Could we come up with a recommended set of word to use? to teach? I am working on spreading the word but there are a lot of dictionaries out there...
      >
      > Thanks,
      >
      > Tom

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic