199Should Muslims Be Allowed To Impose Islam On Other Americans?

  • muqtedarkhan786
    Nov 25, 2006
      Should Muslims Be Allowed To Impose Islam On Other Americans?
      http://www.ijtihad.org/Impose-Islam.htm

      Many Muslim cab drivers in Minneapolis are refusing to allow passengers
      carrying alcohol in their cabs, saying it is against the Islamic
      Shariah [law] to do so. More than half the taxi drivers on the airport
      are Muslims, and as soon as they got a majority, they have resorted to
      imposing their beliefs on others.

      This is an important debate, especially for Muslim immigrants, who come
      to America with their religious baggage. Are we here to give our
      families a better life or are we here to convert America into an
      Afghanistan under the Taliban? Do we want to use American freedoms to
      learn about Islam and practice it in an intimidation free environment,
      or use it to spread the disease of religious intolerance? Will Muslim
      presence in America strengthen it or subvert it? To read the entire
      article click here.

      http://www.ijtihad.org/Impose-Islam.htm
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic