184Hamas's Victory: Positive for All

  • Muqtedar Khan
    Jan 31, 2006
      Hamas's Victory: Positive for All
      http://www.ijtihad.org/Hamas-Victory.htm

      While I recognize the potentially explosive situation with Hamas, I
      humbly submit that Hamas' victory may very well prove to be beneficial
      to all concerned parties. It is common wisdom that a peace deal
      acceptable to Likud is acceptable to all in the U.S. and Israel.
      Similarly, a peace deal acceptable to Hamas will be acceptable to all
      in the Arab and Muslim world. To read the entire article read:
      http://www.ijtihad.org/Hamas-Victory.htm