RE: Scientists Warn Weather Extremes Will Become More Intense And More Frequent With Global Warming

  • Tropical Green
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 1, 2005
      Hartlod it's never been argued that part of global
      warming and weather extremes are not attributable to
      the human building and sprawl! There is actually at
      least one study I know of that shows one of the
      contributing factors to global warming and weather
      extremes is the human activities of deforestation,
      human caused desertification and ever increasing urban
      sprawl and building.

      I'm not sure what hysterical point you are attempting
      to make here.

      "
      > HOWEVER, there is NOT enough research on
      > CONSTRUCTION methods AND materials
      > to IMPROVE (i.e. reduce) the production of INTRINSIC
      > kinetic energy by the
      > incorporated MATERIALS,"

      Ah another falsehood of Hartlod. Thousands of years
      ago humans were constructing their dwellings using
      materials and methods that helped keep their
      comunities cooler. The Moors in Spain, the
      babylonians and Egyptians to name a few.

      I'll give you points for trying though Hartlod because
      you really try hard with all your rhetoric but it all
      still amounts to nonsense.

      Here are the facts that you hysterically like to refer
      to as hype.

      http://www.ucsusa.org/global_environment/global_warming/index.cfm

      http://www.guardian.co.uk/international/story/0,3604,1012989,00.html

      http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs