Welcome

  • ColoradoKen
    Message 1 of 3962 , Feb 3, 1999
    • Salvador Santayana
      Message 3962 of 3962 , Mar 5, 2008
        This group started in 1999 and got its first posting on volcanos in
        2001. BUT you got nothing nada on the underwater volcano that
        erupted or formed off Oregon Coast.

        Let me check if you got anything on NOAA.

        --- In globalwarming@yahoogroups.com, shotsky1 wrote:

        > This is an interesting article which describes
        > the difficulty encountered in recreating a
        > temperature profile over the last century. Of course the
        > temperature profile is how we determine whether, and how
        > much, the global climate is changing. Very interesting
        > reading.<br><br><a
        href=http://www.microtech.com.au/daly/graytemp/surftemp.htm
        target=new>http://www.microtech.com.au/daly/graytemp/surftemp.htm</a><
        br><br>Summary:<br>The records of annual global surface temperature