Evidence rethink puts CO2 and ancient warming back in sync

  • HappyChopperRecords
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 28, 2013
      A rise in temperatures that caused the last major global defrost has now been placed in the same 150-year window as an accompanying CO2 increase by Frédéric Parrenin from the French National Centre for Scientific Research and his teammates, rather than happening 800 years before the CO2 change as previously thought. Read more at: http://wp.me/pLahN-15x
    • csras2002
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 5 4:06 AM
        Hi

        We have just had our driest January on record in many places, and one of our hottest Christmas Days. Apparently it was the same in Buenos Aires. Global warming is becoming obvious.

        God bless
        Sylvia

        --- In globalwarming@yahoogroups.com, "HappyChopperRecords" <happychopperrecords@...> wrote:

        > A rise in temperatures that caused the last major global defrost has now been placed in the same 150-year window as an accompanying CO2 increase by Frédéric Parrenin from the French National Centre for Scientific Research and his teammates, rather than happening 800 years before the CO2 change as previously thought. Read more at: http://wp.me/pLahN-15x

      • Peter Lazarus
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 6 7:05 AM
          2 swallows never made a summer