Butterfly effect limits climate models

  • HappyChopperRecords
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 3, 2012
      Tiny changes in climate simulations otherwise held constant can lead to a wide range of outcomes, Clara Deser from the US National Center for Atmospheric Research and her team find, showing uncertainty we can't eliminate. Read more at: http://wp.me/pLahN-ZC
    • Peter Lazarus
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 3, 2012
        Then is best to build the seawalls high