When life will end on Earth?

  • DickM
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 4, 2012
      When life will end on Earth?

      Scientists think and I believe our planet is approximately 4.5 billion
      years old and that life is at least 3.4 billion years old. It is also
      predicted that the last animals on this planet will die out as early as
      500 million years from now because of heating and cooling cycles of
      Earth caused by the physical interactions between the Sun, Moon, and
      Earth.

      Earth's climate will get hotter toward the ecology of hundreds of
      millions of years ago. And this increase in temperature has nothing to
      do with human caused global climate change due to our production of CO2.
      This is the science of how life on Earth will end, just as the science
      of evolution and geology, etc. proved for us how life began.

      As life on Earth and human apes evolved, it is now pretty clear and a
      fact that our Sun, Earth and moon are just the right circumstances
      coming together. The Earth gets just right amount of heat from the sun
      and it is titled at some 23 to 24.5 degree as it orbits the sun
      annually. We were lucky enough to have just the right combinations for
      the development of water, ice, and carbon based life/cells that produced
      21 percent oxygen in the air.

      Scientists have been able to learn what the temperatures on Earth were
      like millions of years ago and they learned there are repeated ice ages
      and very hot times, and that we are living in what is highly likely the
      end of a present ice age cycle. At the mid-point of our present ice age
      resulted in mile-high ice sheets over the northern part of the US.

      But don't worry. It is not relevant to our next 100 or 1,000s of
      generations of humans. If I recall correctly, the time frame is in the
      100,000s of years or millions of years. I didn't even bother to
      remember this fact. It is a waste of my time. If you don't believe
      me? Read the damn book or listen to the scientists.

      But it is a subject of scientific research and thinking, such that you
      and I can now believe what the truth is about the "END TIMES" or
      when Earth and life will end.

      The Life and Death of Planet Earth, by Peter D. Ward and Donald Brownlee

      Now this does not mean we ignore that fact that scientist are telling us
      that the Earth can only sustain one billion people without cheap oil and
      natural gas, fresh water, rare minerals, top soil, etc. And this is why
      I have started this group..

      Running on Empty Caucus of Democrats in the United States

      SEE

      The purpose of a group, a political caucus, is to teach other citizens
      what scientist are telling us is the truth. The secondary goal is that
      we may or may not win the power to force our local, state national
      government or other nation's governments to change things toward
      rationally and ethically sustainable goals.

      This is a group of Democrats (working class liberals) who believe the
      end of cheap oil and natural gas and global climate change will result
      in an extreme disaster. I hope to link up with other like minded people
      in other countries of Earth.

      1. There are no sustainable energy sources that will rescue us at our
      current population levels and so we must reduce our population and HOW
      it should be reduced is a question for civil society.

      2. Population reduction must be a part of any plan to rationally deal
      with peak oil (the end of cheap oil, natural gas, and coal), global
      climate change, biological/species decline, and natural resource
      depletion.

      3. Global climate change will only be mitigated with extremely stringent
      emissions policies that reduce consumption rates and this must be done
      before fossil fuels are depleted.

      4. Our government and/or political system have no chance whatsoever to
      react soon enough to help us, but I will still work to support Democrats
      in elections.

      THE END OF GROWTH
      <http://www.amazon.com/End-Growth-Adapting-Economic-Reality/dp/086571695\
      1/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1311714982&sr=8-1>

      BY RICHARD HEINBERG Economists insist that recovery is at hand, yet
      unemployment remains high, real estate values continue to sink, and
      governments stagger under record deficits. The End of Growth proposes a
      startling diagnosis: humanity has reached a fundamental turning point in
      its economic history.

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XjFQLGVIJak
      <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XjFQLGVIJak>