Ice age data cools down warming rate

  • HappyChopperRecords
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 3, 2011
      Measurements from the last ice age suggest we can expect a 2.3°C temperature increase every time atmospheric CO2 concentrations double rather than 3°C – but given how much of the world was covered by ice when temperatures were just 2°C cooler, that's no let-off, says Andreas Schmittner from Oregon State University. Read more at: http://wp.me/pLahN-It
    • ourphyl
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 6, 2011
        Did you check out the u-tube summary
        <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1mzpDZn1niI&feature=player_embedded> ?