Advancing the Science of Climate Change

  • ourphyl
    Message 1 of 2 , May 19, 2010
      A 506 page pre-publication of this NAS review of the current status of
      "Climate Change is available free on-line here
      <http://books.nap.edu/catalog.php?record_id=12782&utm_medium=etmail&utm_\
      source=National%20Academies%20Press&utm_campaign=NAP+mail+new+05.18.10&u\
      tm_content=Downloader&utm_term=#toc> .

      Five chapters (138 pages) cover current status including recommendations
      for further research.

      Twelve chapters (184 pages) follow containing technical discussions of
      climate changes organized by various discussable topics. For example,
      chapter 14, Energy Supply and Use, consists of NAS factual descriptions
      for many of the Energy discussions posted in our group.

      IMO, well worth skimming.

    • ahmedlool10
      Message 2 of 2 , May 20, 2010