I wish Global Warming would have been here tonight.

  • pcrossfarmington
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 1, 2008
      I don't know about you but after all of the snow we got last night, I
      could really go for some of that Global Warming.
    • Wayne
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 1, 2008
        Perhaps you should go to Australia. They just had the warmest January
        ever....

      • dreidd@aol.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 4, 2008
          And their drought has caused them to abandon agriculture altogether in the
          inland areas of New South Wales drained by the Murray River. This is a huge
          area which formerly depended on irrigation, but no longer.

          DR