Global warming has scared us.......

  • rangga _juve
    Message 1 of 8 , Sep 1, 2007
      Yes, Global warming has scared us.......
      We must effort to control this situation,,....
      From a little thinks,
      From Now, and
      From Our Self,,.............
      Insya Allah...........

      dayan_0830 <dayan_0830@...> wrote:
      --- In globalwarming@yahoogroups.com, charles goodnight
      <goodnightcharles@...> wrote:

      > 35 years...plus i have noticed significant delays in butterfly
      migration, absence of frogs and trees flowering out of season and
      this has been ocurring only in the last 3-4 years. i have never seen
      anything like this before.
      > charles
      >
      > Ken MacClune <ken.macclune@...> wrote:
      > Yup, looks like a more northerly ITCZ this year.
      >
      > http://www.ghcc.msfc.nasa.gov/GOES/goeseastfullir.html
      >
      > http://www.ghcc.msfc.nasa.gov/GOES/globalir.html
      >
      > --- In globalwarming@yahoogroups.com, "Ken MacClune"
      > <ken.macclune@> wrote:
      > >
      > > How long have you lived there? Sounds like this could be due to a
      > > more northerly movement of the ITCZ. At this point in time would
      be
      > > more weather than climate but it would be interesting to see if
      this
      > > pattern becomes more common over time.
      > >
      > > --- In globalwarming@yahoogroups.com, charles goodnight
      > > <goodnightcharles@> wrote:
      > > >
      > > > i live in the eastern part of venezuela and although this is
      > > anecdotal and therefore of little value from a scientific point
      of
      > > view, we have had continous rainfall, that is, daily, since
      june. this
      > > is not the normal pattern of three days without rain and then a
      deluge.
      > > > charles
      > > >
      > > > Wayne <kb0syf@> wrote:
      > > > Tue Aug 28, 12:20 PM ET
      > > >
      > > > Scientists had predicted that global warming ought to increase
      > > > rainfall in the tropics. Now NASA researchers say it has.
      > > >
      > > > Scientists assembled a 27-year global record of rainfall from
      > > > satellite observations and ground-based instruments and found
      that the
      > > > rainiest years between 1979 and 2005 occurred primarily after
      2001.

      > > > The wettest year in the record was 2005, followed by 2004,
      2003, 2002
      > > > and 1998......

      http://news.yahoo.com/s/livescience/20070828/sc_livescience/aspredict
      edglobalwarmingfuelsmoretropicalrainfall

      > > > Anyhow, it seems another little piece is added to the mountain
      of
      > > > evidence indicating global warming.
      > > >

      > > > test'; ">

      > test'; ">

      =
      =Can plants stop global warming?In my study,it can because plants
      convert carbon dioxide into oxygen right?