Re: Give it up tarh!

  • gbalella
    Message 1 of 3962 , Apr 1, 2000
      dmgan you missed a step. First they denied there
      was any warming trend. Next, the admitted it is
      warming but that there was no evidence it was
      antropogenic, Now they are onto what we might call plan C,that
      is, stating that warming will be benificial. And I
      guess when the warming becomes obviously disaterous
      then plan D will be to say that there was no way of
      knowing this would happen. Of course some are still on
      plan A. But then again some people still think the
      Earth is 6,000 years old and that we never actually
      landed people on the moon. It ws done with trick
      photography.
    • Salvador Santayana
      Message 3962 of 3962 , Mar 5 9:03 AM
        This group started in 1999 and got its first posting on volcanos in
        2001. BUT you got nothing nada on the underwater volcano that
        erupted or formed off Oregon Coast.

        Let me check if you got anything on NOAA.

        --- In globalwarming@yahoogroups.com, shotsky1 wrote:

        > This is an interesting article which describes
        > the difficulty encountered in recreating a
        > temperature profile over the last century. Of course the
        > temperature profile is how we determine whether, and how
        > much, the global climate is changing. Very interesting
        > reading.<br><br><a
        href=http://www.microtech.com.au/daly/graytemp/surftemp.htm
        target=new>http://www.microtech.com.au/daly/graytemp/surftemp.htm</a><
        br><br>Summary:<br>The records of annual global surface temperature