Renewable Energy & The Laws of Nature

  • cpaynter
    Message 1 of 3962 , Feb 1, 2000
      Renewable Energy & The Laws of Nature<br><br>Mark
      Mills <br>Mills McCarthy & Associates <br>For
      SUV�s seatbelts! This year�s EarthDay 2000 will be the
      thirtieth celebration of the global envirofest. The
      environmental community plans and hopes for a stellar media
      event. The central theme of EarthDay 2000
      is:<br><br>Using the sun, wind, and other renewable sources to
      generate energy, we can end dependence on fossil
      fuels.<br><br>Despite Leonardo DiCaprio�s fresh new face on the event,
      it�s an old, familiar refrain. But with renewable
      energy programs languishing in policy backwaters for
      years, the global warming issue has breathed new life
      into the anti-fossil fuel agenda. The renewable energy
      theme is anchored in a simple, seductive proposition:
      Mother Nature provides free energy, in impressive
    • Salvador Santayana
      Message 3962 of 3962 , Mar 5, 2008
        This group started in 1999 and got its first posting on volcanos in
        2001. BUT you got nothing nada on the underwater volcano that
        erupted or formed off Oregon Coast.

        Let me check if you got anything on NOAA.

        --- In globalwarming@yahoogroups.com, shotsky1 wrote:

        > This is an interesting article which describes
        > the difficulty encountered in recreating a
        > temperature profile over the last century. Of course the
        > temperature profile is how we determine whether, and how
        > much, the global climate is changing. Very interesting
        > reading.<br><br><a
        href=http://www.microtech.com.au/daly/graytemp/surftemp.htm
        target=new>http://www.microtech.com.au/daly/graytemp/surftemp.htm</a><
        br><br>Summary:<br>The records of annual global surface temperature