GoodGoog.com featuring The Nature Conservatory this month.

  • t.anderson77
    Message 1 of 3 , May 1, 2006
      Please check out GoodGoog - http://www.goodgoog.com

      It's for a good cause because it donates to charities when people use
      it (it's google under the hood so searches are just as good). It's
      new so that's why I'm posting it. Just thought some of you might find
      it worthwhile and useful.

      This month, GoodGoog is featuring the Nature Conservatory.

      Thx.
    • dmgan106
      Message 2 of 3 , May 2, 2006
        The GoodGoog website says: "GoodGoog.com is not affiliated with
        Google, Inc." so, who's doing the donating?

        --- In globalwarming@yahoogroups.com, "t.anderson77"
        <t.anderson77@...> wrote:

        > Please check out GoodGoog - http://www.goodgoog.com
        >
        > It's for a good cause because it donates to charities when people
        use
        > it (it's google under the hood so searches are just as good).
        It's
        > new so that's why I'm posting it. Just thought some of you might
        find
        > it worthwhile and useful.
        >
        > This month, GoodGoog is featuring the Nature Conservatory.
        >
        > Thx.

      • wayne
        Message 3 of 3 , May 2, 2006
          The ferocity of last year's season gave ammunition to a growing chorus
          of voices that says humans and their greenhouse gas-spewing cars and
          factories could be making hurricanes more destructive.

          (more at,
          http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20060502/sc_nm/weather_hurricanes_warming_dc_2)