4509Re: [globalvillages] The letter from Yakutia (Siberia, Russia)

  • Pamela McLean
    May 16, 2013
      Hi Sam

      Good to see you back online again. Seems a long time since we have been in contact properly. I expect many things have changed for both of us - but I hope we still have interests that overlap, and things we can learn together.

      Pamela

      On 16 May 2013 08:23, Samwel Kongere <jambita1@...> wrote:

      Hi Anna,

      I am the information community development in Kenya rural part at a place called Rusinga island and i am part of global Villages my current place of community work is sustainability and livelihood, the name of the community organization is LIVING HOPE COMMUNITY for more information find me here at www.friendsofrusingaisland.org , we could cooperate and share information.

      Bye for Now!
      Samwel

      Social Community Network/Information Coordinator,
      Suba/Mbita-Kenya
      'Aliving hope is desire' When it is socially lived!