4503New GIVE Presentation, Meeting in Vienna beginning of May !!!

  • Franz Nahrada
    Apr 1, 2013
      Dear Globalvillagers,

      I use the opportunity of just having written a presentation for our GIVE Research association for a project to share this widely.
      I have laid out the whole scope of  our research goals - and hope that this will motivate more people to recognize the importance of our work and volunteer to support it.

      here is the text:

      I would like to repeat the call to meet in Vienna next month exactly around these subjects. Many of you might know I initiated a call for an Open Source Hardware Summit in Vienna beginning of next month. While we are not sure how successful the call at large will be

      ...we have decided to meet anyway in a small "camp" of dedicated Globalvillagers on the site of Hardware Summit and Linux Weeks - and also in Hotel Karolinenhof  - from 1st to 5th of May.

      We already have visitors from Germany and Switzerland who are starting Village Innovation Centers or other holistic village projects. We are now making the first uncertain steps from theory to practice.

      Please make an effort to be there! Drop me a line if you intend to come!

      Franz Nahrada