4499I would once again move some community findings!

  • Samwel Kongere
    Feb 19, 2013

       Hello all,
      After several questionnaires and research on ICT4D idea, only 7% 0the Mbita populace are accessing the internet. How can  someone outside there help us to raise it to 20% or more? if there is somebody interested, please join me hands to help the the people access the net, It is still MOTIVATION THROUGH SACRIFICE  to sustainability and livelihood which could help the goals of the MDGs in the year 2030 as visioned by our government  of Kenya.
      We are really isolated place in the south western Kenya where the rural population depend on fishing and agriculture for livelihood.

      I know it is a dream of long times but determination and sacrifice will make us reach the goals of my or  (our) endeavors.

      If you are interested please contact me through this link www.friendsofrusingaisland.org or www.aphandomegamissionskenya.org

      Looking up for your response all will be replied!

      Social Community Network/Information Coordinator,
      'Aliving hope is desire' When it is socially lived!