4497Re: [globalvillages] My house in the Lithuanian village

  • suryarao maturu
    Feb 10, 2013
      andrius !

      hello, see this .you got a new avenue to explore.
      also google,  "SULABH INTERNATIONAL "  & email DR.Bindeshwar Pathak , who has pioneered globally unique range of
      "public latrines" for the common man, in indian towns & tourist places, with heavy traffic of people.

      surya/delhi/11-2-2013

      On Sun, Feb 10, 2013 at 7:53 AM, Vipen Mahajan <vmahajan9@...> wrote:
      Hi,

      Have a look (Bit-torrent and search for books on Humanure like http://humanurehandbook.com), where your
      complete the human waste, from the plant, to your digested excreta, and put
      it back into the soil. No "flushing" this important natural fertilizer, and
      replenishing the soil nutrients, and not wasting scarce, filtered, and
      treated drinking water to flush your you know what.

      Vipen

      --

      *Vipen Mahajan*

      Social Entrepreneur,Mentor, Transformation and IT/Management Consultant
      Principal, Leo Systems(Chicago/Boston/Munich/New Delhi.).
      Blog/Wiki: www.indiaahead.net/tikiwiki

      Skype - vmahajan, VOIP phone +1-630-303- 9881. with voice mail facility
      India +91 11 41635329, Cell 981-890-4703

      ------------------------------------

      ====================

      About this list;

      Global Villages (Network) is a network of people that think something called "Global Villages" is desireable and possible and they want to work for it.

      Global Villages stems from the idea of a positive exchange of energy between the city and the village, the idea of a dyadic world where each side  profits enormously from the counterpart.  The core idea is promoting a  new economic logic of extending or creating kinds of "household  economies" to whole villages -  and have those empowered villages  cooperate globally, with cities as hubs of services and inventions, but also increasingly among themselves.

      The purpose of this global cooperation is primarily the improvement of a local cooperative lifebase - virtually anywhere. Cooperation thus means exchange of knowledge, joint research and development, sharing network effects, but also direct buildup support out of a positive self - interest: the more Global Villages exist, the bigger the knowledge base, the higher the standards they can aim at.

      * The topic of this list is to conceive and to prepare to build Global Villages - technologically, ecologically, psychologically, sociologically, architecturewise, philosophically.

      * Each letter sent to globalvillages@yahoogroups.com enters the PUBLIC DOMAIN whenever it does not state otherwise.

      <*> Your email settings:
          Individual Email | Traditional

      <*> To change settings online go to: