4496Re: [globalvillages] My house in the Lithuanian village

  • Vipen Mahajan
    Feb 10, 2013
      Hi,

      Have a look (Bit-torrent and search for books on Humanure like http://humanurehandbook.com), where your
      complete the human waste, from the plant, to your digested excreta, and put
      it back into the soil. No "flushing" this important natural fertilizer, and
      replenishing the soil nutrients, and not wasting scarce, filtered, and
      treated drinking water to flush your you know what.

      Vipen

      --

      *Vipen Mahajan*

      Social Entrepreneur,Mentor, Transformation and IT/Management Consultant
      Principal, Leo Systems(Chicago/Boston/Munich/New Delhi.).
      Blog/Wiki: www.indiaahead.net/tikiwiki

      Skype - vmahajan, VOIP phone +1-630-303- 9881. with voice mail facility
      India +91 11 41635329, Cell 981-890-4703
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic